Solihull, West Midlands
£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
Our client is looking for administrators to join them on a temporary basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join the organisation at a key point in its development.
Working alongside a small team within their Birmingham offices, you would be responsible for the general administration. You must be available immediately and have experience working with Word and Excel to a high level
JOB TITLE: Administrator - Temporary Role!
JOB TYPE: Temporary
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: £10-13ph depending on experience
HOURS: 9am - 5pm (1 hour Lunch Break)
LOCATION: Solihull - you must be happy going into the office 5 days per week
- Advanced experience of MS Office programmes
- Experience in a similar or same administrative role essential
- Ability to multitask, manage and prioritise own workload
- Telephone and Email Correspondance
- Sorting Post
- Checking paperwork and receipts
- Good timekeeping and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Liaising with colleagues to keep work moving.
- Presentable and professional
- A friendly and down to earth approach
- Happy to help and a can-do attitude
- Keen to use their initiative
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Effective organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail