£8 - £9 per hour + bens
5 months ago
Administration Assistant- 13th September until end of September (holiday cover)
Based in East Reading (RG5)
Our client is a well-established, owner-managed business that prides itself on working within a fast-paced industry and have clients across the UK, and are extremely proud of their journey to date. You will be joining an experienced, and diverse team - and you will be working within their head office (based in Woodley, East Reading) and you will assist the team in order to cover a period of holiday from 13th September to end of September.
To assist in the smooth running of the office by answering the phones, completing day to day tasks and supporting the wider business administration team. This is a great opportunity for a school leaver, or recent graduate who is keen to learn new office skills and our client will guarantee that every day will be different. The successful candidate will be able to work in this kind of environment and learn adapt to changing deadlines.
- First in line to answer the incoming calls into the office
- Meet and greet visitors to the office
- Manage generic email accounts, forwarding to appropriate people at regular intervals
- General admin duties
- Ensuring the office is presentable for visitors at all times
- Taking post at end of the day
Hours: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will offer:
- Full driving license and car owner
- Adaptable and willing to learn
- Excellent communication and organisational skills - including a clear telephone voice
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Honest and trustworthy
- High levels of discretion
- Previous admin experience in a related field would be advantageous but not essential
This is really great, unique varied role, providing a supportive, experienced team. You will ideally be available to start a role on 13th September and commit until the end of September to cover holidays.
Please do get in touch for a full job spec and further details.