Birmingham, West Midlands
£17500.00 - £23000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a fantastic financial services firm who are seeking an experienced administrator who can also help with some PA duties in one of their busy departments. This is a brand-new role due to growth and volume of workload, and an opportunity for the successful candidate to have training support by the Executive Assistant to grow in to a Junior PA role!
This is a great career move for someone who loves to work on reception and build up their skills doing PA and Administration duties for senior members of staff.
The role requires someone to take responsibility of the front of house as well as overseeing the office facilities and doing admin support within one of their key departments. Our client has a volume of clients which will need to be handled effectively but also there are quiet times where you will be involved in ensuring everything is up to date and supporting on Admin.
* Previous administrative skills within a similar office support role. Financial Services sector experience desirable.
* Providing a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude
* Warm and personable attitude
* Proficient with all MS Office packages
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Proficiency in filing and paper management
* Excellent problem-solving skills & ability to prioritise workload
This is a fantastic company that is looking for a professional person with a positive and proactive outlook. You will grow in the role and develop skills to grow in to a PA!