I am currently recruiting for an acquisitions manager to join a leading pub business that stand out as being up to date and unique. This role based in the North West and is an excellent opportunity for a result driven individual to be part of something great as the business continues to grow into the future.
· Within your role as the Acquisitions Manager within your region you will be responsible for identifying new acquisition opportunities.
· Build and maintain key industry relationships as well as being up to date with the industry movements to identify development and acquisition opportunities
· You will work closely with the Head of Estate Development in actively reviewing the site acquisition strategy and identification of key target locations.
· You will deliver a period by period update on commercial projects and disposals to the board as well as updates on the estate performance.
What you will need to be successful;
· You will be a results driven professional who always meets deadlines.
· An excellent negotiator who is also able to use your influencing skills effectively.
· You will have the ability to think creatively and be bold with the decisions you make.
· Self-Starter who is a confident decision maker / able to work on your own initiative.
· Strong planning and organisiational skills
· Knowledge of the Pub Code.
· You will hold a Full Driving License
What's on offer?
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary as well as some excellent benefits which include a car allowance of £6,000, Pension and a bonus of up to 20%