Solihull, West Midlands
£15 - £16 per hour + .
about 1 month ago
Accounts Receivable Supervisor based in Solihull
Your new company
Your new company are a leader in their field based in Solihull and are looking for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join their team on a long term temporary basis.
Your new role
Your new role will include but not be limited to;
- Supervision of the daily cash receipts
- Review full aged debt report on a regular basis and identify and rectify any issues
- Review any new account forms/credit changes
- Responsibility for all direct to consumer and major accounts, understand pricing and payment variances and resolving any issues
- Supervisory of the AR Clerks to ensure queries, credit notes and manual invoices are processed efficiently and bad debts are kept to a minimum
- Preparation of half and full year credit note provision
- Ensure all monthly statements are created, reviewed and distributed to customers , including debt chasing letters.
- Responsibility for online export credit monitoring and insurance declarations.
- Ensure the AR team are updating statement/invoice email addresses and monitoring any that are missing
- Any other ad-hoc queries as requested by other departments.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need previous experience in a similar role, be available at short notice as this role is an urgent requirement. You will have supervisory experience and be able to hit the ground running. We are looking for a positive can-do attitude and great communication skills. You will also be able to demonstrate excellent Excel skills