Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £26000 per annum + .
3 months ago
A fantastic temporary opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a reputable organisation based near Birmingham Central.
The role will be hybrid working. 2 day in the office and 3 days at home.
- Cash allocations
- Bank reconciliations
- Checking credit risk limits
- Investigation of Bank anomalies in a timely Manner
- Chasing clients for payment - credit control
- Supporting the AR function
- Keen to learn administration activities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good customer service skills and ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Proficient usage of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good verbal and written communication and relationship building skills
If you have the required skills, please apply