Dudley, West Midlands
£23000 - £27000 per annum
5 months ago
Accounts Receivable Team Leader - permanent role - Dudley - £24-27k depending on experience
Our client is a dynamic & fast-paced business based near Dudley. Commercial growth, and an internal promotion, has lead to the creation of a new position for a motivated and positive individual to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
I am looking for someone with a solid accounts background, who particularly enjoys the challenges from the sales ledger side of the accounting process.
The role itself will be focused on the following areas:
- Supporting the Accounts Receivable team to create value-add activity
- Complex reconciliations
- Maintaining the customer accounts database to drive cost recovery and remove glitches in process
- Monitoring and allocating work load and advising on team priorities
- Full responsibility for end of month duties
- Working alongside the Finance Manager to improve transactional processes
- KPI reporting and team development
The person we seek for this role will have a positive and motivating style, keen to support and develop a friendly and devoted set of people. You'll see the benefit of a recently refurbished office with amazing on-site facilities, and a team that enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
If you've worked in a larger, multi-sited business, with a high-volume AR team, this is a role you don't want to miss out on.
Accounts Receivable Team Leader - Dudley - £24-£27k
Please apply via the link, or call Jo Payne on 0121 752 9950