Birmingham, West Midlands
£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable team leader looking for a new position where you have strong team leader skills in a position where you can ensure workload is planned effectively and deadlines are met.
You will be working with the team to meet service level agreements, ensure unallocated cash targets are met and customer satisfaction is at its highest.
- Leading and motivating a small team
- Conducting Team 121's and ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Resolving customer queries
- Allocating workload amongst the team
- Ensuring accurate transaction processing
- Processing cash received into company bank accounts
- Posting and allocating cash
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Variance analysis
- Raising Credit Notes
- Monitoring all compliance
- Reporting on activities in accounts receivable
- Driving down unallocated cash targets
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal person will be a strong communicator, with a confident and determined mindset to drive through change and improvement.
If you're interested in working for a motivated, challenging and forward thinking business this may be the role for you.
To apply for the Accounts Receivable Team Leader position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.