Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working exclusively alongside one of our best clients based in Birmingham City Centre as they look to recruit an experienced Accounts Receivable Team Leader.
This role is paying up to £28,000 per annum plus 25 days annual leave. They have a really cohesive office environment with regular social events and a management team who go above and beyond in terms of support.
This is an exciting opportunity working in a pivotal role alongside the Finance Team and reporting directly into the Financial Manager. You will oversee a small team to ensure the timely and accurate recording of all sales orders, posting of sales invoices and investigating and processing credit notes.
You will be directly involved in the development of junior staff members within the team and be on hand to provide support and training where required. You will also sit down with the senior management team on a monthly basis to report on performance and forecasts.
Skills and Experience
- AAT qualified or QBE.
- Supervisory experience would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of working within an AR environment is essential.
- Strong IT skills including Excel.
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.