£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum + 25 days hols + bens
5 months ago
Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Controller or Assistant Accountant, and looking for your next challenging role and are able to offer recent experience of working in a similar, high volume role? Then this role could be perfect for you. Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with a well-established, people-focussed business, who have multiple sites throughout their UK network.
Set in stunning offices, based in their Central Finance team in Slough, you will report directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager, and working within an experienced team of 5. You will ideally offer some recent, similar experience, and for this role your responsibilities will include:
- Creating accounts for all new customers (UK based only)
- Raising all sales invoices (high volume each month)
- Dealing with your invoicing queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Input notes and correspondence onto databases/systems
- Processing sales invoices
- Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within the Company
- Daily account reconciliation
- Problem solving and dealing with complex queries
- Providing monthly billing analysis
Ideal profile as an Accounts Receivable Manager:
- Previous, recent experience of working in a similar Sales Ledger or AR role
- Adaptable, flexible and hard-working approach
- Offer the ability to go the extra mile and to work to tight deadlines
- Work efficiently and offer a friendly, approachable communication style
- Previous Excel skills, and preferably Sage experience would be advantageous
This is a great role for anyone looking for their next step - or indeed someone looking for work-life balance - so please contact me for a full job spec and further details. My client can interview at very short notice also.
Our client is based within easy reach of all public transport links, and plenty of free parking, and their offices are set in a stunning location with very modern offices.