Greek Speaking Credit Controller (Home Based)
6 months temp initially - fully remote - must live in the UK
Are you a Greek speaking Credit Controller, and available to undertake a superb 6 month temporary position? Our impressive, International Software client who operate their Head Office finance team in London, are looking to recruit a Greek speaking Credit Controller to join their team in supporting and delivering to clients across EMEA, initially on a 6 month temporary basis.
As a Greek speaking Credit Controller you will be responsible for a variety of different areas, around credit management, credit collection, cash application and account reconciliation and handling queries, and handling a ledger of around 1,000 customer accounts.
- Collection of outstanding debt from across EMEA customer base (around 1,000 - 1,500 accounts)
- Customer risk assessment and credit analysis
- Query resolution
- Various reconciliations
- Cash allocation, credit note and debit note processing to customer account
- Reconcile disputes promptly and professionally across EMEA
- Liaise with all necessary stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled
- Experience within Accounts Receivable or Credit Controller
- Experience of chasing debtors across EMEA
- Experience of working with foreign currencies would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Word etc
- Excellent customer service skills across multiple locations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Industry or shared service experience
- Fluency in written & oral English
- Team Player
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Fluency in Greek, and English
- Experience with ERP systems, JD Edwards/Oracle/SAP experience a plus
- Ability to work and deliver collaboratively across a complex global matrix
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning business. Please contact me for further information of this superb Greek Credit Control which will be a fully remote role. Initially this will be hired on a 6 month temporary basis, with the potential for this to be extended, subject to performance and sign-off. Our client can offer superb training, and this role will be a fully home based opportunity, due to the COVID restrictions, so their current offices are closed.