£14 - £19 per hour + bens
2 months ago
Accounts Receivable Specialist - Windsor
Our International client, with their Head Office based in Windsor, are seeking an experienced AR Specialist to join the team, initially for 3 months. You will be happy working in the COVID safe office full time and be able to offer recent and extensive AR experience.
Your Accounts Receivable duties will include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and keep accounts receivables' data clean.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted in each invoices.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
Requirements as the Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Proven working experience as Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Manager or accountant
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (SAP preferable)
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
This role offers an immediate start and you will receive training but candidates who are able to offer recent experience of a similar AR role and be a confident systems user.