Birmingham, West Midlands
£175 - £210 per day
about 1 month ago
My client based in the Birmingham City Centre is looking for an Accounts Receivable and Income Manager to join them initially on a temporary contract.
Experienced in managing systems and staff across the multiple disciplines attributed to the role, you will be responsible for leading the AR and Income Management Shared Services.
Ensure the effective management of staff, including functions such as recruitment, training, professional development, appraisals, regular one to one and team meetings, management of attendance and general performance.
- Maintain relationship and point of contact with client teams and attendance at monthly client performance meetings and service improvement groups at client sites
- Ensure all sources of income are processed through the income management systems and the End of Day process is completed for updating the financial system. Ensure all income received is reconciled to the bank statements, working with the finance team as required
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the transactional processes and their efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure statutory and internal MI reports are produced in line with, from financial and income management systems, and reported to management
- To ensure that appropriate controls are in place safeguarding the integrity and completeness of transactional processing
- Attend and represent Accounts Receivable and Income Management operational service at key transition meetings to report on progress and understand and plan requirements.
- Any other relevant tasks as requested by management.
Your experience and skills will include:
- At least 3 year's experience of managing an Accounts Receivable Management service, with degree level education in a relevant subject.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of turning often complex information into relevant, simple guidance and procedures
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.