Wednesbury, West Midlands
£30000 - £32000 per annum
3 months ago
We are currently working with a leading business who are going from strength to strength, with huge investments made throughout this year the business are developing their staff and have created a role for an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager. This is a full time permanent position paying up to £32k per annum based in Wednesbury.
Please be available to interview W/C 10th May via Teams.
- Managing a small team of 4
- Conducting 1-2-1's and ensuring KPIs are met
- Involved in improvement of processes
- Managing of the daily cash receipts
- Review full aged debt report on a regular basis and identify and rectify any issues
- Review any new account forms/credit changes
- Understanding and monitoring pricing and payment variances and resolving any issues
- Supervisory of the Accounts Receivable Clerks to ensure queries, credit notes and manual invoices are processed efficiently and bad debts are kept to a minimum
- Ensure all monthly statements are created, reviewed and distributed to customers, including debt chasing letters.
- Daily reconciliations and internal recharges
- Ensuring all account requirements are met including month end procedures and assisting with external audits
- Any other ad-hoc queries as requested by other departments.
What you'll need to succeed:
You will need previous experience in a similar management role, where you have strong supervisory experience and the ability to hit the ground running.
We are looking for a positive can-do attitude and great communication skills. You will also be able to demonstrate excellent Excel skills.