Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Do you enjoy managing a large dynamic team?
Gleeson Recruitment Group is looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to join a business based in Leeds on a permanent basis. As the Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be responsible for a large onshore and offshore team and the day to day Accounts Receivable function. Depending on experience you can expect an attractive salary between £45,000- £55,000 per annum.
What to expect as the Accounts Receivable Manager:
- Management of the Accounts Receivable function
- Collection of cash in a timely manner and manage the aged debt
- Responsible for designing appropriate KPI's
- Manage a large team of both onshore and offshore staff
- Complex reconciliation of payments, bank and credit card accounts and international payments
- Producing reports to analyse Accounts Receivable data
- Supporting the month end process
- Collaborate with other departments to improve processes and procedures
To be considered for this Accounts Receivable position you will have:
- Previous experience in an end to end Accounts Receivable role within a complex, high volume environment
- Proven leadership skills with a genuine desire to achieve results through teamwork
- Demonstrated track record in driving change and continuous improvement
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
If you think you have the right skills and experience, please get in contact with Jess Brannigan to find out more.