Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £21000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Eager to chat with Romanian speakers, for an Accounts Receivable position within a European Shared Service Centre based in Bilston. This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise language skills, with the opportunity to progress within their large finance team.
Depending on experience you can expect a salary of up to £21,000 per annum.
Hybrid working is on offer with the opportunity to work from home 2 days per week.
Accounts Receivable Clerk - Romania Responsibilities:
- Working with internal sales force and local and central back office to maximise cash flow
- Applying order to bank processes
- Managing all customer communications
- Working with internal & external departments to resolve customer issues and queries.
- Acting as the first point of contact for customer and internal issues and queries.
- Supplying customer information as required
- Managing applicable customer accounts and ensuring accounting practices are applied
- Communicating issues to the all appropriate departments for resolution
- Supporting their Direct supervisor in their day to day duties
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to manage the invoice and cash posting of all transactions to the AR ledger
- Able to communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and appropriate manner
- Able to function in a target driven environment and deliver OTIF
- Full understanding of all AR duties
- Excellent knowledge of local cultures and working practices
- Understanding of local legislations with regard to countries under their remit
- Team player
- Able to apply business requirements in a practical manner.
Experience / Knowledge
- Must have a working knowledge of word, Excel and powerpoint
- Good organisational Skills, being able to work on their own initiative
- An understanding of AR working practices and the business sales and back office culture.
- Full understanding of the order to bank process
- Minimum of three years practical AR experience.
- Must be fluent in English and Romanian language speaking skills.
To apply for the Accounts Receivable position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.