Stourbridge, West Midlands
£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
8 months ago
Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk? Are you looking to work for a credible, worldwide and industry leading business? If yes, then please read on.
Our client is looking for a Temporary Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their team in Stourbridge immediately to support them with a large volume of work. The right candidate will need to have 2 years' experience working within either accounting, accounts receivable or accounts payable, and be confident coming into this project hitting the ground running for an ongoing duration.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Raising invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring cash is collected and ensure systems are updated with up to date information.
- You will also be responsible for handling queries and ensuring effective resolution, whilst recognising potential problems and identifying areas for improvement
- Bank Reconciliation, Bank Statements and Cash Allocation
- Run regular aged debt reports and provide analysis.
- 2 years' experience working with accounting, accounts receivable or accounts payable
- Experience with balancing data sheets
- Outstanding MS Excel skills
- Ability to use VLook ups
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Someone who is used to working in a professional, fast paced, and demanding environment
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to retain highly confidential information
This is a great opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Assistant who enjoys a customer focused position. It also offers the opportunity to get integrated within the business, become a real go to person and take ownership to develop strong working relationships with a varied client base.