West Bromwich, West Midlands
£23000 - £27000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
I am seeking a versatile candidate who can combine credit control, accounts receivable and a good dose of common sense, who can join my West Bromwich based client. They are a well-established manufacturer of high-value products, with customers all over the world. Salary for this role is £24-27k per annum, depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone with solid credit control experience, who has additional skills in supporting the sales & contracts teams.
It's a role that offers an opportunity to utilise all your cash collection & query resolution skills, as well as being at the heart of the billing function and contracts performance reviews. Based at their Head Office near the centre of West Bromwich, my client is a dynamic business that has significant growth plans for 2020, and now seeks additional resource in their finance team.
Reporting into the Finance Director, we seek a candidate with the following skills and attributes:
- experienced in all aspects of chasing overdue accounts via phone, email and other legal correspondence.
- account reconciliations
- cash allocation
- dealing with customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- monitoring the contracts sales ledgers
- liaising with internal managers to ensure billing issues are resolved quickly and accurately
- supporting the contracts management team with a proactive approach to billing and invoicing
- updating customer accounts
- costing & KPI analysis
- good Excel knowledge
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a passion for credit control, query resolution and complex reconciliations, ideally with experience in a high-value project environment, where attention to detail is a vital attribute.
Please call Jo Payne ASAP to discuss on 07813 608579.