£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + pension
about 1 month ago
Accounts Receivable responsibilities:
- Processing all supplier invoices
- Ensuring invoices are approved and processed accurately
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Recording transactions effectively in the system
- Management queries via, phone, email and teams.
- Maintaining files are up to date
- Working with the team for continuous improvement
Ideal Accounts Receivable candidate:
- Previous experience in an accounts payable function- essential.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must present energy, enthusiasm, and commitment.
- Excellent excel skills - ideally *but not essentially - v-look ups and pivot tables
Is this accounts payable role in Wolverhampton right for me?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced accounts payable administrator. The position offers the opportunity to get integrated within the business and be involved in an welcoming and hardworking small team.
Accounts Receivable will receive the following benefits:
- Salary up to £23k per annum
- Benefits including free onsite parking
- Open plan offices with onsite kitchen facilities
- Flexible working hours
If you can picture yourself working for this developing business then apply today.