£10 - £11 per hour + .
4 months ago
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Warwick
An impressive and well established company based in Warwick are looking to recruit 3 hardworking and conscientious Accounts Payable Clerks to work on a temporary basis between 6-8 weeks.
- As the Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for the following
- Extracting documents from legacy system for scanning
- Scanning invoices and validation of invoices i for onward processing - coding / approval
- Supporting AP colleagues to resolve vendor invoice queries:
- Liaise with colleagues at sites and head office to secure invoice approval / resolve queries
- Checking vendor statements and identifying missing items for resolution
- Deal with Vendor queries through to timely resolution
- Ensuring all tasks are completed to the agreed time lines
- Working as a part of a team, supporting team members with peak activity
- Adhoc duties
What you'll need to succeed
As well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude is required, with the ability to effectively manage suppliers in order to maintain open and effective communications with suppliers at all times.
What you'll get in return
Working for an established company in a great team.