Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £23000 per annum + .
11 months ago
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Birmingham City Centre
Your new company
An impressive and well established company based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit a hardworking and conscientious Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Your new role
As the Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the following:
- Entering purchase invoices onto the Purchase Ledger.
- 3 way matching
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Performing regular supplier statement reconciliations
- Obtaining and posting missing invoices.
- Setting up of new suppliers and updating bank details.
- General 'housekeeping' of Purchase Ledger.
What you'll need to succeed
As well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude is required, with the ability to effectively manage suppliers in order to maintain open and effective communications with suppliers at all times.
What you'll get in return
Working for an established company in a great team.