Birmingham, West Midlands
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Accounts Payable Team Leader to join our client's inclusive team. This Accounts Payable Team Leader position is based in Birmingham City Centre, is on a permanent basis!
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for a team of three, overseeing the delivery of departmental and operational metrics & controls.
As an Accounts Payable Team Leader, you can expect to:
- Liaise with internal and external customers, including the vendor base
- Support and work on other finance & operational initiatives/projects as required
- Ensure all supplier statements are reconciled
- Be responsible for the debit balance process
- Ensure standardised ways of operating are followed and adhered to
To succeed in this accounts payable role, you will need experience in an Accounts Payable and Shared Service Centre environment, along with a minimum of 5 years of Accounts Payable experience. You will also require excellent technical expertise and exceptional operational control and process knowledge.
If this Accounts Payable Team Leader job in Birmingham interests you, please apply today!