£32000.00 - £37000.00 per annum + 25 days hols + bens
2 months ago
Our Internationally successful fast paced rapidly growing organisation based in Marlow require an experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader to join their team-centric, people-focussed finance team. This is a unique, broad and hands-on Accounts Payable Team Leader role, where you will be reporting into the Financial Controller and you will be responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities, whilst overseeing a team of 3 in the AP team.
This is a superb hands-on role where previous experience of working in a hands-on small finance team, in a similar role will be highly desirable.
Your duties as an Accounts Payable Team Leader will include:
- Overseeing and developing the AP team of 3
- Supporting the team with training, development and one-to-ones
- Providing regular reports to the Financial Controller, on the AP ledger
- Taking the lead on system reviews and implementing new ways of working and driving good change where needed
- Overseeing the team that are responsible for coding and processing all AP invoices, ensuring accuracy and a high attention to detail at all times
- Providing a monthly review and maintenance of all PO's
- Managing all escalated AP queries, taking ownership of any follow ups needed
- Ensuring the daily processing of all invoices and payment runs weekly is adhered to, within the set timescales
- Ad-hoc finance duties whilst supporting the FC and wider finance team
The successful Accounts Payable Team Leader will be able to offer:
- Previous experience of working within a similar hands-on and varied AP Team Leader or Supervisory ole
- A strong eye for detail
- Able to work on Excel and accounting packages with ease
- Strong communication skills and be able to work within a small, friendly, growing finance team
- Be flexible, adaptable and turn their hand to anything
This is a really unique Accounts Payable Team Leader role, where no two days are different. Please do get in touch for more details. Our client can offer a great benefits package, very modern offices in Marlow, and free parking and also hybrid working (typically 2-3 days in the office each week). Please contact me for additional information.