£28000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader? Do you want to work for a business which is passionate about their people?
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader to join a resourceful, dynamic organisation with a head office function based in Wolverhampton, offering an attractive salary between £28,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience. Reporting directly into the Accounts Payable Manager, the Team Leader will be responsible for proactively leading, managing and developing a team of up to 6 staff. To ensure timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices and payments. Reconcile AP to GL for all ledgers on a monthly basis and build strong and sustained relationships with businesses and suppliers.
This role is offering hybrid working, with the flexibility to work from home 4 times per week!!
Accounts Payable Team Leader Responsibilities :
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices across a number of AP ledgers
- Prioritise workloads for the team
- Sign off all AP to GL reconciliations in a timely manner
- Ensure supplier statements are accurately reconciled in a timely manner
- Ensure integrity of AP ledgers at all times
- Review all Aged Creditor listings on a monthly basis
- Ensure speedy resolution of all supplier queries
- Hold regular diarised 1:1's
- Establish close working relationships with businesses and become the 'go to person'
- Ensure that adequate holiday and sickness cover is in place at all times
- Experience of working within a fast paced SSC environment
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands
For more information please don't hesitate to get in touch.