Dudley, West Midlands
£27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
6 months ago
Are you looking for your first management role in Accounts Payable? Or are you an experienced Accounts Payable team leader looking for your next step?
Ideally we are looking for an inspirational, hands on Accounts Payable team leader for our client based in Dudley. This role will offer great opportunities and work life balance for the right candidate.
- Manage the Accounts Payable Team
- Diligently process payment runs
- Assist in the preparation of the Cash-flow summary
Aims and Objectives
- Leading the Payment team, ensuring efficient and timely processing of payment runs and maintaining a positive relationship with the vendors.
- To ensure compliance with appropriate HMRC regulations, particularly in respect of VAT
- Prioritise among the Payments team, with regular team meetings and 121s
- Contact point for supplier payment queries
- Liaise with Treasury regarding payment allocation & Direct Debits
- Responsible for the processing of payments through BACS
- Control and process manual payments in accordance with Internal policy
This role is a permanent position & salary £27,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience.