Are you an experienced accounts payable administrator or team leader and looking for an interesting role to drive improvements and effect change?
We're looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Controller to work for a high performing business based near Coleshill, Birmingham. You will be joining a business going through an exciting period of growth and change and be ensuring that the accounts payable processes are adhered to and managed effectively whilst working towards tight deadlines.
You will receive a salary of up to £35k per annum depending on experience alongside other great benefits - See below.
Responsibilities include (Full Job Description available):
- Processing accounts payable from requisition to payment
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Accounts payable month end duties / period close
- Driving improvements and process changes and implementation
- Assisting with system upgrades and development
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as a supervisor where your experience and dedication will genuinely be rewarded. If you enjoy working in a team and seeing successes across the business this could be the right role for you.
- Salary up to £34k per annum
- Enhanced Pension
- Free onsite parking
- Open plan offices with onsite kitchen facilities
- Healthcare scheme
To apply for the Accounts Payable Controller position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.