Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £28500.00 per annum
29 days ago
Do you have experience within Accounts Payable & looking for a step up to progress your career? Does a focus on process improvements and working closely with the wider business sound like somewhere you would thrive?
I am looking to speak to senior Accounts Payable Clerks to join a lucrative manufacturing business based in Coventry on either a full or part time basis for a salary of £28,500 (FTE if part time). This role offers genuine flexibility, the business are happy to speak with candidates looking for full or part time and whilst the role is office based, some movement can be seen on this.
The successful Accounts Payable & Purchasing Supervisor will be reporting into the Group Financial Controller and be responsible for a broad range of tasks, including working alongside the wider business to better integrate the Accounts Payable function. You will be working with suppliers to improve processes, pricing and delivery alongside supervising the current Accounts Payable Clerk. We are looking for someone very confident with the Accounts Payable process who is looking for their next step and happy to pick up ad hoc finance tasks to drive this small finance team forward.
- Reconcile supplier statement balances
- Implement a robust and streamlined Purchase Order System
- Resolve invoice queries
- Bring additional controls to the AP function
- Forecast and plan supplier payment runs
- Order materials frm suppliers to ensure delivery targets are met
- Work with the wider business to support with supplier selection and controls
- Supervise the current AP Clerk (part time)
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with ad hoc finance tasks
What we're looking for:
- An outgoing and motivated individual, happy to challenge the status quo to ensure process improvements are driven forward
- Strong Excel and general IT skills
- Highly organised
- Has previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is desirable