£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + pension
26 days ago
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Leading medical retailer
My client are a leading medical retailer based in Herefordshire and are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable function and ensuring that all invoices and payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manage the accounts payable function, including overseeing the processing of invoices and payments.
- Supervise and train the accounts payable team.
- Ensure that all invoices and payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve any discrepancies.
- Manage the weekly payment runs and ensure that payments are made on time.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and relevant regulations.
- Participate in month-end and year-end closing activities.
- Minimum of 1/2 years' experience in accounts payable supervisor or related field.
- Previous experience in a supervisory or team leader role.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and accounts payable processes.
- Experience with accounting software and ERP systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging role in a dynamic and growing company, please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration. My client offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a great team in a fast-paced environment.