£11 - £13 per hour + + holiday pay
13 days ago
Accounts Payable Specialist - Marlow
Temp role - 3-6 months, possibly Temp to perm
Our Internationally successful fast paced rapidly growing B2B organisation based near Marlow require an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist temp to join their team, initially for 3-6 months, potentially to become permanent. This is a unique, broad and hands-on Accounts Payable role, where you will be reporting into the AP Team Leader, working alongside a team of 3, and you will be responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities.
This is a superb hands-on role where previous experience of working in a hands-on small finance team, in a similar role.
Your duties as an Accounts Payable Specialist will include:
- Coding and processing all AP invoices, ensuring accuracy and a high attention to detail at all times
- Monthly review and maintenance of all PO's
- Daily Bank reconciliations (including multi-currencies)
- Matching invoices to good received notes
- Processing of Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Managing all AP queries, taking ownership of any follow ups needed
- Daily processing of all invoices and payment runs weekly
- Ad-hoc finance duties whilst also supporting the AP Team Leader and also the wider finance team
The successful Accounts Payable Specialist will be able to offer:
- Previous experience of working within a similar hands-on and varied AP role, within the UK
- A strong eye for detail
- Able to work on Excel and accounting packages with ease
- Strong communication skills and be able to work within a small, friendly, growing finance team
- Be flexible, adaptable and turn their hand to anything
This is a really unique Accounts Payable Specialist role, where no two days are different. Please do get in touch for more details. Our client can offer an immediate start, full training on their systems, as well as very modern offices, hybrid working and free parking. Please contact me for additional information.