Accounts Payable Specialist - Reading
Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
Our market leading, UK based, successful fast paced rapidly growing B2B organisation based in Reading, Berkshire, require an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist temp to join their team. This is a hands-on, broad and varied Accounts Payable role, where you will be reporting into the Head of Finance, working alongside a team of 8, and you will be responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities, within both Expenses and AP.
This is a superb hands-on role where previous experience of working in a hands-on small finance team, in a similar role.
Your duties as an Accounts Payable Specialist will include:
- Coding and processing all AP invoices, ensuring accuracy and a high attention to detail at all times
- Monthly review and maintenance of all PO's and handling weekly payment runs
- Handling all expenses fortnightly (that includes international travel expenses)
- Matching invoices to good received notes
- Processing of Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Managing all AP queries, taking ownership of any follow ups needed
- Daily processing of all invoices and payment runs weekly
- Supporting the team with an imminent year-end
- Also support the team with an up-coming audit and system implementation
- Handling various queries, as well as ad-hoc finance duties, whilst also supporting the wider finance team
- Supporting with an imminent system implementation
The successful Accounts Payable Specialist will be able to offer:
- Previous experience of working within a similar hands-on and varied AP and expenses role, within the UK
- A strong eye for detail
- Able to work on Excel and accounting packages with ease
- Strong communication skills and be able to work within a small, friendly, growing finance team
- Be flexible, adaptable and turn their hand to anything
This is a really unique Accounts Payable Specialist role, where no two days are different. Please do get in touch for more details. Our Reading based client can offer an immediate start, full training on their systems, as well as very modern offices, hybrid working and free parking. Please contact me for additional information.