£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + bens
4 months ago
Accounts Payable Specialist - Marlow
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Our Internationally successful fast paced rapidly growing B2B organisation based near Marlow require an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. This is a unique, broad and hands-on Accounts Payable role, where you will be reporting into the AP Team Leader, working alongside a team of 3, and you will be responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities.
This is a superb hands-on role where previous experience of working in a hands-on small finance team, in a similar role.
Your duties as an Accounts Payable Specialist will include:
- Coding and processing all AP invoices, ensuring accuracy and a high attention to detail at all times
- Monthly review and maintenance of all PO's
- Daily Bank reconciliations (including multi-currencies)
- Matching invoices to good received notes
- Processing of Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Managing all AP queries, taking ownership of any follow ups needed
- Daily processing of all invoices and payment runs weekly
- Ad-hoc finance duties whilst also supporting the AP Team Leader and also the wider finance team
The successful Accounts Payable Specialist will be able to offer:
- Previous experience of working within a similar hands-on and varied AP role, within the UK
- A strong eye for detail
- Able to work on Excel and accounting packages with ease
- Strong communication skills and be able to work within a small, friendly, growing finance team
- Be flexible, adaptable and turn their hand to anything
This is a really unique Accounts Payable Specialist role, where no two days are different. Please do get in touch for more details. Our client can offer a great benefits package, very modern offices, hybrid working and free parking. Please contact me for additional information.