£13 - £17 per hour + holiday pay + bens
10 days ago
Accounts Payable Specialist - Windsor - 2-3 months
We are delighted to be supporting our professional, well-established, International client who seek an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing finance team. Ideally you will have previous Accounts Payable experience, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, motivated team.
This role is ideally suited to candidate with recent Accounts Payable experience and be available for an interim role, which will be for around 3-6 months. Your role will be varied and you will receive full training on any areas you require - but previous experience is essential.
You will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, and your duties as an Accounts Payable Specialist will include:
- Process supplier invoices daily
- Reconciliation of monthly statements
- Process refunds as and when requested by the business
- Prepare and process payment runs for both supplier invoices and refunds via either cheque or bank transfer
- Handle supplier queries
- Assist with daily bank accounts reconciliation
- Support & maintain all current and authorised forms, ensuring all procedures and mandates are published
- Responsible for month end reconciliation of all allocated suspense accounts
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant will offer:
- Enthusiasm, and dedication to this role
- Superb communication skills
- The ability to work with complex systems and information
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience on either SAP or Oracle preferred
- Offer a high attention to detail
This role is a wonderful opportunity to join a small but growing accounts payable team, where every day is different. Currently the team are all working full time in the office, so this is a pre-requisite for this role. They are based on the outskirts of Windsor, so you will ideally need a car - and my client can offer superb modern offices and plenty of free parking. Please get in touch for information and a full job specification.
Ideally you will be able to start this role immediately. Full training on their systems and processes will be given but ideally you will be able to hit the ground running.