£11 - £13 per hour + holiday pay + bens
3 months ago
Accounts Payable Specialist - Windsor - 3-6 months
We are delighted to be supporting our professional, well-established, International client who seek an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing finance team. Ideally you will have previous Accounts Payable experience, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, motivated team.
This role is ideally suited to candidate with recent Accounts Payable experience and be available for an interim role, which will be for around 3-6 months. Your role will be varied and you will receive full training on any areas you require - but previous experience is essential.
You will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, and your duties as an Accounts Payable Specialist will include:
- Process supplier invoices daily
- Reconciliation of monthly statements
- Process refunds as and when requested by the business
- Prepare and process payment runs for both supplier invoices and refunds via either cheque or bank transfer
- Handle supplier queries
- Assist with daily bank accounts reconciliation
- Support & maintain all current and authorised forms, ensuring all procedures and mandates are published
- Responsible for month end reconciliation of all allocated suspense accounts
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant will offer:
- Enthusiasm, and dedication to this role
- Superb communication skills
- The ability to work with complex systems and information
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience on either SAP or Oracle preferred
- Offer a high attention to detail
This role is a wonderful opportunity to join a small but growing accounts payable team, where every day is different. Currently the team are all working from home, but have a plan to return to the office imminently, potentially a few days a week. Based on the outskirts of Windsor, ideally you will need a car - and my client can offer superb modern offices and plenty of free parking. Please get in touch for information and a full job specification.
Ideally you will be able to start this role by early July.