£10 - £13 per hour + + bens
about 2 months ago
Are you immediately available, or available at short notice to start your next role, and seeking your next interim Accounts Payable Specialist temp role?
Our UK successful fast paced and rapidly growing organisation based in Reading, require an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their finance team of 6, to work closely with the wider finance team, to work within the AP team with a back-log of invoices, for a period of 3-4 months initially.
This is a unique, broad and hands-on Accounts Payable Specialist position, where you will be reporting into the AP Supervisor and you will be responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities.
This is a superb hands-on Accounts Payable Specialist role where previous experience of working in a hands-on small AP team, in a similar role.
Your duties as an Accounts Payable Specialist will include:
- Coding and processing all AP invoices, ensuring accuracy and a high attention to detail at all times
- Monthly review and maintenance of all PO's
- Daily journal entries
- Matching invoices to good received notes
- Processing of Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Managing all AP queries, taking ownership of any follow ups needed
- Daily processing of all invoices
- Ad-hoc finance duties, including filing of invoices and any ad-hoc work
The successful Accounts Payable Specialist based at the Reading Head Office will be able to offer:
- Previous experience of working within a similar hands-on and varied AP role
- A strong eye for detail
- Able to work on Excel and accounting packages with ease
- Strong communication skills and be able to work within a small, friendly, growing finance team
- Be flexible, adaptable and turn your hand to anything, and also to be comfortable with performing the Administration side of AP
This is a really unique Accounts Payable Specialist role, where no two days are the same. Please do get in touch for more details. Our client can offer some training on their systems, but previous AP experience is essential. Our client is within easy reach of all public transport routes and based in Reading, but also offer plenty of free parking within their business park.
Ideally you will be immediately available (or available at short notice) and able to commit to the 3-4 months initial contract.