£24000 - £30000.00 per annum + 25 days hols + bens
12 months ago
Our Internationally successful fast paced rapidly growing organisation based near Marlow require an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. This is a unique, broad and hands-on Accounts Payable role, where you will be reporting into the Financial Controller and you will be responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities.
This is a superb hands-on role where previous experience of working in a hands-on small finance team, in a similar role.
Your duties as an Accounts Payable Specialist will include:
- Coding and processing all AP invoices, ensuring accuracy and a high attention to detail at all times
- Monthly review and maintenance of all PO's
- Daily Bank reconciliations (including multi-currencies)
- Matching invoices to good received notes
- Processing of Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Managing all AP queries, taking ownership of any follow ups needed
- Daily processing of all invoices and payment runs weekly
- Ad-hoc finance duties whilst supporting the FC and wider finance team
The successful Accounts Payable Specialist will be able to offer:
- Previous experience of working within a similar hands-on and varied AP role
- A strong eye for detail
- Able to work on Excel and accounting packages with ease
- Strong communication skills and be able to work within a small, friendly, growing finance team
- Be flexible, adaptable and turn their hand to anything
This is a really unique Accounts Payable role, where no two days are different. Please do get in touch for more details. Our client can offer a great benefits package, very modern offices, and free parking. Please contact me for additional information.