High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, S. E. England, England
£10 - £12 per hour + bens
2 months ago
Are you immediately available, or available at short notice, and seeking your next role in Accounts Payable? Then this is a unique opportunity to join our professional, high-profile business services client as an Accounts Payable Controller, where you will be working with the current team of 14, based at their UK Headquarters near High Wycombe.
This will initially be hired on an on-going temporary basis whilst the team need additional support whilst a new system is implemented. This has the potential to become a permanent position for the right candidate, subject to performance and sign-off.
Key tasks as an Accounts Payable Controller will include:-
- Use of the internal computer system - full training will be given
- Invoice scanning & verification
- Handling 300+ accounts, including key suppliers, mainly high volume, high value invoices
- Up keep of the Supplier Data base - this will include verifying the records currently held and amending accordingly
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Ideal candidate as an Accounts Payable Controller:
- Good eye for detail
- Accurate and precise in everything that they do
- Computer literate - excel standard to include look ups and pivots as a minimum
- Team player
- Flexible and open minded approach to new tasks
This is a superb opportunity to join a well-established, experienced team, and my client is able to offer an immediate start for the right Accounts Payable Specialist to join this established team. Please contact me for further details of this superb Accounts Payable Specialist position based in High Wycombe.
As an AP team, they manage around 300,000 transactions each year, and have a network of over 300 locations, so this role is ideally suited to candidates who are happy and able to work in a multi-site environment.