£11 - £15 per hour + bens
4 months ago
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding position with a growing pharmaceutical business in the Reading area? This accounts payable position will provide an excellent working environment within impressive, modern offices that also offer on-site parking.
Working with a highly experienced and very supportive manager who has a great work ethic and offers the team all the autonomy and freedom they need. This role would really suit a candidate with previous accounts payable experience wishing to develop their accounts payable knowledge further. My client will offer superb training along with career progression.
The successful Accounts Payable Specialist will report into the Financial Accountant and will undertake the following tasks:
- Accurate and timely entering of the purchase invoices
- Prepare and co-ordinate the payment of suppliers
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts and statements
- Process employee credit card expenses claims
- Following up with relevant line managers to chase up PO's
- Scanning of invoices
- Proactively managing aged invoices queries and resolving them
- Financial accounting support including processing and maintaining accruals and prepayments
- Daily use of SAP and Excel
The successful Accounts Payable Specialist will offer:
- Ideally recent similar and relevant experience
- Be available at short notice for interviews
- Be flexible, adaptable and able to go the extra mile
- Recent experience of working on SAP
- The ability to be self-disciplined and energetic
- Be able to commit to a long term contract
This role would ideally suit someone who already has a good grounding within accounts payable and is looking to take that next step. This employer has a very strong finance team who have all been with the company for many years with several promotions throughout. This really is a unique employer so please apply now to be considered. My client can offer an immediate start.
Please contact me for further information of this superb Accounts Payable role based in Reading.