Our US owned IT Software client based in Reading Town Centre are in need of an Accounts Payable Specialist, due to a extensive period of growth and expansion.
Ideally you will be able to offer recent and relevant Accounts Payable experience. This is a superb opportunity to work with an impressive global business, who have recently won awards for the innovative approach to their work, and have a small, but experienced finance team of 5.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your duties will include:
- Overall responsibility for the AP and bank entities, including multi-currency processing
- Ensuring all supplier accounts are reconciled within agreed timescales
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expenses and reconciliations
- Handling all queries for all invoices/escalations
- Assisting the FC with month-end activities
- Supplier statement reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Assisting with some other accounting duties, as and when required (cash allocations etc)
- Daily use of the in-house system and Excel
Ideally you will be able to offer recent Accounts Payable experience, potentially from working within a global organisation, but equally UK only experience is also welcomed here. My client is seeking someone who is articulate, willing to go the extra mile and be comfortable and happy working in a small team.
My client is based in Reading Town Centre, within easy reach of both train and bus networks. Please contact me for further information and for a full job spec.