Our US owned IT Software client based in Reading Town Centre are in urgent need of an on-going Accounts Payable Specialist.
You will ideally be immediately available, or available at short notice to commence this position, and offer recent, relevant Accounts Payable experience. This is a superb opportunity to work with an impressive global business, who have recently won awards for the innovative approach to their work, and have a small, but experienced finance team of 5.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your duties will include:
- Overall responsibility for the AP and bank entities, including multi-currency processing
- Ensuring all supplier accounts are reconciled within agreed timescales
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expenses and reconciliations
- Handling all queries for all invoices/escalations
- Assisting the FC with month-end activities
- Supplier statement reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Assisting with some other accounting duties, as and when required (cash allocations etc)
- Daily use of the in-house system and Excel
Ideally you will be immediately available to commence this position, and be able to commit to a long-term opportunity, with a potential to become a permanent hire, subject to performance and sign off. My client is seeking someone who is articulate, willing to go the extra mile and be comfortable and happy working in a small team.
My client is based in Reading Town Centre, within easy reach of both train and bus networks. Please contact me for further information and for a full job spec.