£9 - £11 per hour + bens
4 months ago
Temp to Perm
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with one of the most well-respected, high-profile International businesses, who are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing finance team on the outskirts of Oxford, to join their experienced Accounts Payable team of 9.
Our client is extremely proud of their journey so far - and work with a variety of different clients across the globe.
Based within their experienced, fast-paced Accounts Payable team, you will report to the Accounts Payable Manager, and your duties will include:
- Having active involvement in processing all multi-currency invoices
- Entering all invoices onto the in-house systems, ensuring all invoices match the PO information
- Daily monitoring of all queries (via email and letter etc)
- Daily bank reconciliations and supply statement reconciliations
- Preparing daily payment runs
- Have active involvement with expenses and credit card transactions
- Have active involvement with month-end tasks, ensuring the accounts are closed accurately and on time
- Providing back up for other AP team members as and when required
Your profile as an Accounts Payable Specialist is likely to offer:
- The ability to demonstrate previous Accounts Payable experience
- Being a strong, team-focused individual with great self-motivation
- Offering a pro activeness at all times
- Being able to work on own-initiative
- Superb communication skills and the ability to multi-task with ease.
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning business, who can reward you with long-term progression and career opportunities - so please contact me for further details on this superb role. Please note, ideally you will need a car for this role - my client can offer superb offices and plenty of free parking. My client is also favouring candidates who are able to start at very short notice.