£11 - £12.50 per hour + bens
2 months ago
Temp to Perm
Temp to Perm Accounts Payable Specialist role
Are you available at short notice to commence this superb Accounts Payable role, based in Reading? Our client is a well established, and high-growth business, that has won various awards recently and therefore requires additional support in the Accounts Payable team, on a temp to perm basis.
This is a superb opportunity for someone with previous Accounts Payable experience, to join the team of 12, that cover all areas of Accounts Payable for their UK clients. You will receive full training, but candidates with previous AP exposure, including Supplier Statement Reconciliations will be highly desirable.
Your role as an Accounts Payable Specialist will be varied, interested and challenging, and will include:
- Handling your own ledger of around 500-600 suppliers
- Daily Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Handling queries - via phone, email and face to face (with internal contacts also)
- Daily use of their in-house systems, along with Excel and Word
- Month-end duties and ad-hoc project work
The successful Accounts Payable Specialise is likely to have the following experience
- Previous extensive accounts payable and transactional accounting experience
- Proficient in Excel (ideally to Pivot Tables)
- Methodical, organised and accurate
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a superb, unique opportunity to join an experienced Accounts Payable team and my client can offer very modern offices, within easy reach of all public transport routes.
This role is ideally suited to candidates who can start immediately, or at very short notice. Please get in touch for more information and a full job specification.