Our client is one of the most well-established business services clients in the world and is based in over 78 countries globally. They are currently seeking an experience Accounts Payable Specialist to join their existing team, based in their Bracknell Office.
My client can offer full training to those with limited experience, but this is absolutely a hands on role that would suit an experienced accounts payable professional who will ideally have gained exposure to working in an international environment. Based in their central team and reporting directly into the Accounts Payable Team Leader, you will be working in an experienced team and will undertake the following duties:
- Prepare and processing multi-currency payments across the EMEA region
- Ensuring invoices are processed in a timely manner in line with company procedures
- Investigation into aged payments and resolving queries/disputes
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to obtain approvals and authorisation for payment
- Review and checking of supplier master data
- Handling a high volume of email queries and responding within agreed time frames
- Also handling telephone queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Reconciling direct debit accounts when necessary
- Setting up one off payments with the relevant banks
- Suggesting process and systems improvements to senior management
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Suitable applicants will ideally have worked within a large corporate organisation before and have experience working with complex structures and process. Previous accounts payable experience is absolutely essential, as are strong communication skills. If this sounds like you then please apply now.