Start the New Year right! If you are currently available and interested in temporary contract vacancies within accounts payable this could be just the role for you. Anticipated to last for a minimum of 6 months, this temporary contract will involve daily management of the accounts payable function within a large global employer.
This is absolutely a hands on role that would suit an experienced accounts payable professional who will ideally have gained exposure to working in a PO orientated environment.
Accounts Payable duties will involve;
- Prepare and processing multi-currency payments across the EMEA region
- Ensuring invoices are processed in a timely manner in line with company procedures
- Investigation into aged payments and resolving queries/disputes
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to obtain approvals and authorisation for payment
- Review and checking of supplier master data
- Handling a high volume of email queries and responding within agreed time frames
- Also handling telephone queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Reconciling direct debit accounts when necessary
- Setting up one off payments with the relevant banks
- Suggesting process and systems improvements to senior management
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Suitable applicants will ideally have worked within a large corporate organisation before and have experience working with complex structures and process. Previous accounts payable experience is absolutely essential, as are strong communication skills. If this sounds like you and you happen to be available to start at relatively short notice then please apply now.