If you are an experienced Accounts Payable/Expenses Supervisor or Team Leader and are looking for a challenging role that will aid in your continued personal development then this could be just the role for you! Offering a highly competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop a high performing team of 2, this global employer presents you with a fantastic platform on which to push your career to the next level.
This is a hands on Accounts Payable/Expenses Team Leader position that will involve leading by example as much as training, mentoring and developing a team of 2 staff. You will need to demonstrate people management experience combined with plenty of drive and a passion for adding value and improving the people around you. Working within a Shared Service environment covering the whole of Europe, suitable applicants will ideally have worked in a large and complex business before. This business has recently changed systems so any experience of using a large ERP like Oracle or SAP would be advantageous.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the day to day leadership and motivation of a team of 2 staff within the Credit Card & Expense team in an EMEA Shared Service environment
- Setting, monitoring and reviewing of team and individual productivity and performance
- Establishing strong relationships with staff and understanding individual needs as well as strengths and weakness's
- Manage relationship with Concur and identify process improvements
- Credit card reconciliation
- Setting time aside for on-desk support and guidance as well as regular reviews and feedback
- Establishing best practice and documenting procedures
- Finding efficiency's and continuously suggesting ideas for improvements
- Investigate and resolve current as well as aged variances with goods receipted
- Reporting directly into the Head of Accounts Payable
- Managing relationships with senior stakeholders internally as well as with key suppliers
- Handling of escalations and complex query resolution
- Feeding back to the IT team any errors or systems improvements post implementation
- Involvement in hiring of new staff, interviews and performance management if applicable
- Set team goals and monitor performance against objectives/KPI's
- Setting regular review dates and personal development plans
- Handle on-boarding, training, retention and recruitment tasks alongside with the Accounts Payable Manager
If you are currently seeking a new challenge with a new employer where you can continue to build and develop your career then please apply now.