£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Early Friday finish
7 days ago
Are you experienced in Accounts Payable? Are you able to confidently manage work-flow and oversee a small team? Are you accurate, hardworking and looking for your next challenge?
We are excited to be working with a growing and highly reputable manufacturing company based in Coventry. This company create bespoke and intricate products for a portfolio of high-profile clients which is ever expanding. Through innovative design and technology, they can continue to grow in their field. The company pride themselves on providing the highest quality products and consistently meet and excel clients' expectations. You will be joining their small, friendly, and streamlined Coventry based finance team as an Accounts Payable Senior.
- Leading the Accounts Payable team and managing work-flow.
- Ensuring invoices are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Negotiating contracts.
- Communicating with suppliers, building relationships and resolving invoice or payment queries.
- Supplier account reconciliations.
- Assisting with month end processes.
- Providing payment forecasts to assist with cash flow forecasting.
- Providing ad hoc support to the wider finance team.
Is this role right for you?
You must have a minimum of three years previous experience in an Accounts Payable role. You should have a good knowledge of Excel and be able to manipulate and analyse data. You must be confident, reliable and be able to hit the ground running. Good communication skills are of high importance to this role because you will need to build strong relationships with suppliers, investigate and resolve queries. You need to be able to organise and prioritise your workload along with your team's workload effectively.
- Annual salary of up to £28,000 DOE.
- Early Friday finish.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
- Free parking.
If this sounds like you, submit your CV.