Coventry, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
Are you looking to work for a complex UK business in Coventry? Do you have strong accounts payable experience and are looking to work on exciting projects?
If so, we are looking for a Accounts Payable Project Supervisor to join an exciting and fast paced team on a 3-6-month contract. This a varied role that will support the Accounts Payable Manager with process improvement and managing various complex ledgers.
- Assisting the Process Improvement
- Opening and Closing PO's and reporting.
- Assisting with monthly supplier reconciliations.
- Guidance and support internally and externally regarding AP policies and processes.
- Providing support for escalated enquiries.
- Ensuring the proper management of daily escalation follow ups.
- Ensuring the payment process and all controls are Audit compliant and adhering to any audit requests.
- Ad hoc reports and analysis on AP projects as required from management.
- Substantial experience working in Accounts Payable.
- Experience working on a project basis and on process improvements.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and other standard business applications.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong team working skills and excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with outsourced partners.