Birmingham, West Midlands
6 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a growing UK based business for an Accounts Payable Manager.
Based in Birmingham, this role is paying up to £45k per annum
depending on experience.
About the Role
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Manager will consist of the following:
- Supervision and development of the Accounts Payable team
- Actively drive Accounts Payable process improvements and develop controls
- Measure performance and ensure
- Ensuring the team are liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice and ledger queries in a timely manner.
- Ensure all invoices are processed in accordance with described processes and ensure that invoices are paid to agreed terms, maximising credit available to the company
- Management of KPI
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and develop strong relationships.
- Address employee related issues, completing performance appraisals, development plans, etc.
- Ensure timely completion of all Management Reporting
About the Candidate
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of managing a team of staff.
- Possess strong knowledge of systems
- Experience in a high volume invoice processing business
To apply for this Accounts Payable Manager. position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.