Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, 25 days holiday
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working exclusively alongside a business in Birmingham City Centre as they look to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Manager professional to look after a new team.
This role is paying circa £40k although it may be possible to go slightly higher depending on experience plus bonus, 25 days holiday and a superb central location.
You will be managing a new team of experienced AP professionals and for the first six months, will be tasked with reviewing current processes and implementing improvements where required.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Manage the daily activities, training and development of the team.
- Review and improve systems and processes where required.
- Ensure the team are achieving and exceeding KPI's.
- Month End Reporting.
- Attending management meetings and presenting to Senior Stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Competent in all areas of the Accounts Payable process
- Experience of managing an Accounts Payable team (SSC experience would be beneficial).
- Effective stakeholder management skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Lots of energy with the ability to motivate others