£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Free Parking, Company Bonus
27 days ago
We are currently working partnership with a well-known, high growth and fast paced international organisation based near Leicester for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Finance you will be responsible for the accounts payable team and ensuring accurate processing and controls of international payments.
You will be responsible for managing a team of accounts payable administrators, developing their skills and managing performance. We are looking for a natural leader, with experience in managing accounts payable processes, reporting and controls including continuous process improvement.
To be considered, you will be an experienced manager with a proven track-record in Accounts Payable with experience in large, high volume transactions, ideally international. We are looking for a problem solver, who is able to lead and direct the team, with a hands-on approach and a confident and professional approach to challenging situations.
Duties include: (full detailed spec available)
- Design and implement a team structure to meet the demands of the business
- Ensure clear SLAs and make sure all vendors are paid according to terms
- Analyse, report and manage aged creditors, debit balances and GRNI.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and act as senior point of escalation
- Ensure compliance with legislation and internal controls
- Manage process improvement and deliver SOPs across the team
- Engage, motivate and develop the team
- Document and Deliver key objectives and conduct monthly 121s
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £55,000 plus excellent benefits, including company performance bonus, generous holiday allowance and pension, private health care, free on-site parking, and lifestyle benefits.
To apply for the Accounts Payable Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.