Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a global business in Birmingham City Centre as they look to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Manager professional to look after a ream of 6.
This role is paying circa £35k depending on experience plus; 25 days annual leave, the option for support towards any studying, free parking and a fantastic City Centre location.
You will report directly into the Head of Finance and will be responsible for ensuring accurate payments are made to agreed timescales and processes are continuously reviewed and improved where possible. You will play a key role in the development of the finance team and will be an integral part of the wider finance function.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Manage the daily activities, training and development of the team.
- Ensure invoices are paid in line with SLA's and any queries are resolved.
- Ensure the team are achieving and exceeding KPI's.
- Month End Reporting.
- Reviewing and improving processes.
Skills and Experience
- Competent in all areas of the Accounts Payable process
- Experience of managing a high performing team
- Great interpersonal and communications skills verbal & written
- Lots of energy with the ability to motivate others